• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

gregi30

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I have for sale I need to get rid of it as soon as possible I just got this setup but the wife wants it out of the house.

- 58 gallon oceanic tank, stand and canopy with fan, washed oak

- very nice piece of frogspawn

- small colony of green star polyps

- large yellow tang

- Mother sailfin dragonet

- spotted mandarin

- some snails

- Fancy Serpent Sea Star

- red brittle sea star

- clown fish

- sebae anemone

- peppermint shrimp

- 125 lbs of live rock, this rock is awsome!! most of it is covered in mostly purple but some has green coraline algae and has tons I mean tons of life on it some with 6 to 7 mushroom on it baby brittle stars in almost all the rock tons of feather dusters and other life are growing all over this stuff.

- 100 lbs of live sand

- ecocsytem style diy sump full of culerpa and 20 lbs of mirical mud 30x12x14

- mag 9.5

- titanium heater 150 watts

- seaclone skimmer works pretty good for a cheap skimmer

- dual overflow box with hoses 1000 gph

- custome sealife 36" power compact /w moonlites 96x2

- double helix uv sterilizer 9 watt

- 2 power heads

- airwaterice RO/DI

All test kits and various other equipment
go to http://www.reefcentral.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=55966&thumb=1 for some pics. Best offer over $1000 willing to pickup everything the soonest takes the package.
PM me or email [email protected]

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I know you want to get rid of the whole system in one go but if that doesnt work out for you, i'd take the live rock, sand and some of your inverts.
Its a great deal and I would take the lot but i just set up a new 50 gal. this weekend so I have most of the hardware i need.
Goodluck finding someone to take it all, but if your in a hurry, drop me a PM, I am in Brooklyn and can collect stuff anytime.
Cheers, Aaron

D

denisreeftank

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
65 gallon beautiful reef tank , Large , small , meduim Corals , 75 pound live rocks , fish , invert , metal halide lamp 175x2 -14000, very healthy reef tank , need to sale everything better if wanted all ! best price 1-212-860-9502 [email protected] - serious only !

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
why dont you start a new thread instead of putting this at the bottom of someone elses?
Having said that I need about 20lb of rock, also interested in one of your MH lights.
How about listing some prices and a bit more of a desciption of the stuff on a new thread?
cheers, Aaron

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: