• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

CoralCrazed

I have been so lucky in the past to trade with some very generouse people on this board and others... Therefore I do the same. There is nothing that feels better than getting great frags at the price of shiping (usually around $5-6, 2-3 day is fine....if packed right and is going short distances ie:2-3 day ship)

here is the list of frags (some are whole coral) that I have for trade:

1. hot red plating monti
2. Rare blue zoos Blue/aqua center.
3. zoos, brown w/ orange centers
3. Toadstool (tan)
4. Frilly shrooms Green/Blue/Brown 2 polyps one 4" diam. and one 1" diam.
5. XL Green Pagota coral (whole coral not frag approx. 10" diam)
6. sinularia frag (irredecent green)
7. green oxypora (whole coral approx. 5" diam)
8. brown favia (whole coral approx. 5" diam.)
9. green/ tan Bubble anenemone large 7" diam.
10. sps pink birdsnest frags... 2 1/2" unmounted, I have about four of these guys. Damn rock fell on it
11. xenia 4 different types...
12. candy cane coral frags, (2) 2" frags.
13. corkey finger 5" long frag.
14. giant cup coral approx. 7" diam.
15. large 8" long tongue coral tan w/white tips.

Anyone who wishes to see some of the mother colonies you could click onto the red house to link to my web site.

If you are interested to trade send me a pic. of your offer. I will consider all offers. Looking for rics, green hammer, rose bubble anemone, yellow polyps or any colors I don't have already, green striped shrooms, any sps/acro with color other than brown, alveopora, funia plates any color but brown, feather dusters...ect.
I will trade for other stuff just make your offer with a pic.

I prefer to meet but I will ship in an insulated box with 40 hour heat packs. if you have any questions please ask prior to making an offer. I'll be glad to answer

Thanks

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have some green striped shrooms How many would you ask for to trade for some blue zoos Blue/aqua center.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
unfortunately I am only quite new to keeping a marine tank in New York and I'm still getting over the sticker shock of having to buy everything for the tank - (I use to live in Australia and catch / gather all my own specimens) So as a result i dont have anything but cash to trade for stuff. I dont know if you are interested but i am interested in your toadstool and bubble anemone, Would you be interested in selling them if you dont get any exciting trade offers?
Thanks
You can email me - [email protected]

[ March 08, 2004, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: aaron ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: