• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i have an ah supply ballast rated for 110w output that i used for a single 96w bulb it only has the 4 pin socket but i think you could split it into 2 2 pin sockets and run 2 55w bulbs off of it i used it for only a few months and the bulb broke when i was moving it so no bulb but make me an offer i think i paid like 100$ with the bulb but i forget as i bought it like over a year ago and it has just been sitting in the closet i run mh lighting now let me know if you
want it as if you don't i have a guy willing to give me some sps frags for it

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i want it but they sell for $25 brand new for just the ballast, if your willing to sell it for somewher aroudn there then ill take it, let me know

jdepp

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would like to help you out but the frags sound alot better than 25$ what are you useing for lighting now? do you have any frags to trade?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
im putting together a MH/T5 hood for my uncle which i told him would be ready for when he comes on thanksgiving. I procrastinated a litle bit =) i have some GSP, shrroms, a small frag of orange zoos, and i think there is a polyp or 2 of another color on there as well but thats about it

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
jamie, sorry abotu not getting back to you i was runnign aroudn liek crazy, turns out the T5's which were scheduled for delivery on wed didnt come and ups resheduled for dec 1st so i didnt need it so soon anyway. i would still like to get it at some point this week.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: