• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check us out when you get a chance new zoos just came in didnt get a chance to post new pics but if your willing to make a road trip we can make you an appointment!

Island Reef and Fin Inc.

718-697-7333

austin3613

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im still interested in buying some zoos, just post what you have. If you could get pictures of the actual peices for sale, that would be great.
Im located in Flushing, Queens.
Thanks,
Eric

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i have some, I am in whitestone. so you guys are both close.

gimme a day or so for the pics. They are really nice zoos though i had origianlly gotten them about a year ago from Blane perun

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i oly have a few that have grown out in my tank right now but i just put in an order for some really sweet zoos, i spent a little too much so when they com ein ill post pics of them too maybe ill split up what i got and help pay the bills

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Cristobree,
I'm interested in zoo frags. Do you want to trade? or I am willing to buy them from you. To trade, I have approx. 30 different SPS species, ricordea, and many different zoos and soft corals also.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i should be gettting my zoos today, hopefully they arent too dleayed with the weather, i can believe they shipped them in this stuff.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ok guys, they got here, 5 hours late but they came, Im acclimating now ill take some pics once they open up.

Good news i guess, some of the rocks broke up during shipping so i dont even have to frag, its already done.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: