• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought a colony of this last week and ended up having to frag it out. I have 5 good sized frags(around 2"). I am looking to get $25 each delivered, or $20 if you pick it up. The coral is pink with green tips and white polyps. I need an overflow box if anyone has one to trade.

joe

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hay Joe I got a hold of an overflow (we are talking the hang on type right?) I would be willing to trade. Do you also have the monti dane? what are you asking for it?

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah, I still have the colony of Danae I can frag. I just posted on RC looking for one
Did I give you blue hydno?

What is it rated? I need 600gph. I'll trade you frags of the 3 and pay the difference if any. LMK and we'll meet up tomorrow. I wanna go to fishtown anyway to get a MAG pump. I gotta go to work now :-\

joe

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J I dont know what the overflow is rated you are welcome to try it out and see if it works for you. It came from an old A miricle set up. I know that the bulk head I put in it is 3/4"

danny

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'll purchase a frag, tank is only 6 months old really do not have any to trade yet. I work on 73rd & york ave.I live in westchester & have friends who live in Rockland county but this weekend would be hard to meet.

Dan

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Guys, unfortunately all the frags I made of this guy bit the dust. That's the last time I ever buy a deepwater coral no matter how cheap it is. I should have some extra frags from the group buy if you guys want. I'll post after we're all done.

joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: