• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

R

Reef Fantasy

Im looking for peopls opinion on what they think would be the best fish to get in and also what people look for when they go to a store. Being in the hobby for a long time I know what it is like to look for a certain fish and not be able to find it all the time.
thanks
Reef Fantasy

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Chris,

In addition to the stuff we previously spoke about (thanks for holding them until my tank is ready!) , I would love a cherub angel and a Koran or imperator angel.

Let me know - if the price is right (and they usually are) I am in!

Thanks for helping out the reefers here at Manhattanreefs.com,

Jim

R

Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
The tang is still here and doing great getting a little fat though he eats too much lol, deffanitly can get the koran, just let me know how bi im thinking the next order will come in in about 2 weeks gotta still get rid of some more fish to make some room, so im offering a few discounts to people to help them move a little quicker,
thanks again for everything
Chris
Reef Fantasy

oh and the cleaners are here too

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Chris,

I know its not fish, but I see alot of people always looking for good clean up crews locally. It is amazing what you have to do to go get some snails and crabs. Just a thought.

Rebels23

R

Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok sounds good so far keep the opinoins comming lol i just wanna try to place orders on what people deffanitly want so i can keep everyone happy
thanks again

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: