• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

triggerboy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Someone came by and decided to buy my 45... they want to take it Friday so the sand and rock has got to go. The sand is about 75 lbs of southdown, it has some Nass. and Cerith Snails in it, I've also added some pods, brittle stars and bristle worms over the past months... not sure how many are in their, but the bed seems fairly clean. As for the rock I'm keeping some, but there sould be atleast 25 lbs left (Figure I'm keeping 1/2 of the rock in the photo). Not much coral/macro life on it, but it's great for a sump or fuge.

The catch is you got to pick it up tonight (Thurs), or tommorrow night (Fri). The guy is coming for the tank 7:30 tommorrow, so I have to unload it by then. I can keep it in a trash can with a powerhead until Sat morning if that works for someone, but after that I have to toss/dump the water... my wife is gonna be pissed the longer I have it in our place stinking up the joint.

Pics of the tank with rock in it:

(http://community.webshots.com/album/82837553PgJZMW)

Get back to me ASAP... looking for like 45 bucks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: