• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

M

Meisen

I have a laundry list of frags I am looking to sell or trade for. Most are fairly small frags so prices are very reasonable. Buying several frags will get you a price break too!!!

Several frags of most available:
Red bushy acropora (bulletproof!!!) 15
Blue ridge 12
orange montipora capricornis 17
Purple w/green polyps montipora digitata 15
Pink with orange polyp monti digi 20
Purple montipora (boulder form) with pinkish polyps 20
orange montipora digitata 15
Dark Pink stylopora larger frag 18
anthelia 10 portion, not hardy until it gets established
neon green star polyps (see my gallery on RC)18
metallic green stars 12
green and pink pulsing xenia 15
purple and green ricordea yumas large 20ea
purple with orange mouth ricordea yumas 25ea green/blue tip florida ricordeas 10 ea
green yuma ricordeas 10 ea
yellow sunburst zoanthid polyps 13
Purple and red bullseye zoanthids 10
peach and pink zoanthids (will need strong light to color back up, currently under pcs) 10
Covered Yellow Polyp (whole live rock) 22
zoanthids (5-8 per frag)orange with green centers and green with orange centers mix or 1 color 18

Hot pink zoanthids with lime centers, the real gem!!!! Only two frags of these, they are not fast growers! 25

Trades considered for just about anything unusual, looking specifically for unusual ricordeas (reds, pinks , oranges...tri colors etc, yuma or florida), dark blue zoanthids, starburst zoanthids, healthy elegance (established 6 month plus captives only), unusual encrusting or plating montiporas, medium-high light acros, birds nest, whathaveyou?

Can meet people in Bronx or SW CT for pickups. No shipping please.

Archmage

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meisen,

Can we meet in Queens. Will you be working in
queens again? I would love to buy some of your zoos and things. About 60 bucks worth or so.

Thanks

Rich

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm interested in the:

purple and green ricordea yumas large 20ea
purple with orange mouth ricordea yumas 25ea green/blue tip florida ricordeas 10 ea

Are they attached to rocks?

And also the red bushy acro. Do you have a pic of that one?

thanks,
Marc

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, bud: interested in the following. I have a few fun things and dead presidents. you've been to my place: still come down through this area anymore? Worst case, we can get together up your way in a few weeks.

Originally posted by Meisen:

Purple w/green polyps montipora digitata 15
Purple montipora (boulder form) with pinkish polyps 20
purple with orange mouth ricordea yumas 25ea Purple and red bullseye zoanthids 10
peach and pink zoanthids (will need strong light to color back up, currently under pcs) 10
Hot pink zoanthids with lime centers, the real gem!!!! Only two frags of these, they are not fast growers! 25

M

Meisen

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Still many frags left, at least one each of list above plus baby blue zoanthids with yellow tentacles.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: