• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

E

erik2003

I need to buy some copeopods for my Madarine fish, anyone know the web address for FL Aquatics? Or does anyone have Copeopods for sale?

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inland aquatics has pods for sale as well. Im not really familliar with FLaquatics, but I know Inland has a very good setup for that sort of stuff, and good service.
my $0.02

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doppler, thanks for the input, while I can get the phyto I do not have the rotifers.

I also cannot tell if there are any sandbed critters, or how many are in there. I have a Mandarine, and a sandshifting starfish, in a 29 gallon (yes I know it is too small for a mandarine) so I wanted to replenish the tank for the Mandarine.

I bought cyclopeze to feed the fish, hopefully it is eating that.

I checked the ipsf websight, and it looks good.

Thanks for the input.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erik, you might want to consider popping a hob fuge onto the tank. Order the flora and fauna kits from inland or the pod breeding mat from ipsf and you should have a decent supply for the mandarine.

how's the skimmmer working? I still have that flow adjustor sitting next to the tank if you want it. I can pop it in the mail if you want/need it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: