• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Selling combo rocks $100 each comes with a toadstool and finger coral than has some Xenia, gsp and Zoas on it each combo rock also has a cabbage coral on them. sold

Next selling a green polyp toadstool one small for $25 the other large for $60 prices are firm on the toadstools really nice pieces sold

Picture below is the large

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Only thing left is the Kenya tree and toadstool rock

Here's a better picture of it taken today sorry for the sideways picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Haha exactly clearing out some space with my big softies and hoping to replace them with more lps the hammer I got from you is doing great. Weirdly enough the acan frag you gave me i can see a piece of its skeleton sadly and they're suppose to be easier to care for. I wonder why I had no luck with it maybe because I didn't feed it directly?

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yes! I know people say there filter feeders but I always had luck and more growth when I target feed them. If a regular turkey baster won't reach for 20 bucks Julian Sprung makes a telescoping feeding apparatus that will let you feed mysis one at a time to each head!

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Thanks for the advice I'll have to try it hopefully it will come back, bump price drop $40 for the Kenya tree toadstool rock it's a nice big piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: