• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

E

eggy5404

Hi,
I don't think I can put anymore lr into my tank therefore I have around 60lbs (plus) of Tonga, Marshall and Fugi lr left to sell.

The lr has been in a holding container for about 5 days with sw from an established tank. There is some coraline on the lr. By the way this is FULLY CURED LR.... (very little die off)

I used some of this lr to setup my first tank so I have no idea what sort of critters are on it. So far in my tank I've seen tiny star fishes, feather dusters and shielded limpets which are great algea cleaners..

I would like to get rid of the entire thing in one go... asking price is $150 (neg). Will send pictures upon request. Thanks

Buyer must pick up the lr..

Thanks
Michelle

L

lucky reefer

Hi Michelle Iam interested can you hold off till monday. I am going away this weekend. Thanks Nick

E

eggy5404

I'll try to hold off if I can.. If anything changes by then, I'll let you know. Thanks

L

lucky reefer

Ok i will check up with post on sunday night when i get back thanks

S

Stix

I may be interested in 10 pounds of it. Are you willing to sell it off that way? Call me. 917-559-9189
-Nick

S

Stix

Oh Lucky Reef is big nick? LoL never knew that. My bad. Nick it's yours if you need it all. It's for my friend's tiny 7 gallon nano anyway, it wont be ready til next week. I think I'm gonna get some rock from Ray anyway. Eggy, give it all to Lucky Reef. My bad Nick.
-Nick (the little one)

L

lucky reefer

Hi Michelle
If the rock is still avail i will take just email me

E

eggy5404

Yes the lr is still available.. Let me know when you want to pick it up. Tomorrow is a good day b/c my hubby will be home all day. If not, let me know what day is good for you.

Thnks
Michelle

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: