• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've always wanted a Clown Trigger since childhood, and I can't believe I'm doing this, but after much thought, I've decide to sell my beloved Clown Trigger.

Reason why I'm selling is because I'd rather have fond memories of keeping the lil guy than remember him as a menace. I'd been feeding him 3 times a day to reduce (more like delay) his aggression, but now that I only feed him once a day, he's getting a bit testy. Keeping up with the weekly 30 gallon water changes, is becoming a hassle as well.

He's about 2" and very healthy. Asking $45. If he doesn't sell, then I know that it's meant for me to keep him... (even as I'm typing this, I'm having second thoughts).

If he does sell, then I plan on keeping reef safe fish from now on, unless later down the road I have more time and money to take care of a separate fowlr tank.

I'll update with pix in a minute.

Thanks.

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
ClownTrig.JPG

ClownTrigger1.JPG

0907061347b.jpg

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
He's about 2" and very healthy. Asking $45. If he doesn't sell, then I know that it's meant for me to keep him... (even as I'm typing this, I'm having second thoughts).

does not read lol said:
how big is it and where is the pick up location?

look above cali :tongue1:

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ahh. Yes, yes, very nice anthelia... of the deelucky species. :lol:
lmao the piece i cut of for you has started to grow back already and its spreading to another rock,crazy those things.if you look at the last pic that leo has those are pieces of the one he gave me and they spread like wild fire.anyway back to topic clown triiger for sale.

remy109

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cut some for me too dee,
btw peeshee thanks for bringing by the polyps... the center shows alot of yellow....
Also, did you enjoy the play?

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
cut some for me too dee,
btw peeshee thanks for bringing by the polyps... the center shows alot of yellow....
Also, did you enjoy the play?
i could do that the pieces wouldnt be that big but they grow fast.the part i cut for P is a mat with nubs right now but i could manage to get something for you.not a problem.could you,would you give me a tiny frag of sps to try out in my tank?anyway just let me know whats up and ill get you a piece.

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
"about" 2 inch? so is that larger than 2" or smaller than 2"? Makes a difference in survivability in my tank.

It's more than 2"... at least that's what the ladies tell me. j/k :biglaugh:

No, it's on the bigger side. He's starting to brown around the yellow part of his mouth, so I guess he's maturing. If you want to come by and take a look, please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my contact info.

What other fish would you be keeping the Clown trigger with? Will they eat him?

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thanks for the triggy. He went from yellow man to another....lol :biggrin:

lol... Thanks for taking him.

Please take care of the little guy. Who knows... if he gets too big after a while, maybe I can buy him back from you if I have a FOWLR setup in the future! Thanks! Let me know how he does with them puffers.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: