• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

I

imported_angel

hey guys i dont have much to spend but i really would like one of these units :rolleyes:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Angel

I just acquired one but one of the side cracked in shipping. It's all plexi-glass and the side can probably be replaced. You can have it for nothing, after next week as I need to hold it for 5 days to collect UPS insurance on it. Just need to pick it up.

Michael

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Angel, I have a friends fuge in my garage with a LOA 65w pc fixture. He wants $50 for it.

It is a 20gal long with a few glass baffles. The only thing with it, for a 125 you will evaporate around 2gals per day and the chamber with the pump only holds about 3-4 gals (depending on how high you run it)). In other words, you will have to add water manually all the time or have an auto top off.

Personally I would go with the biggest thing that you can fit. I just thought I would mention this fuge in case you had space restrictions.

Good Luck,
Rich

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
marrone, is that a hang on the back fuge? if angle doesnt want it let me knwo if your still willing to give it away

I

imported_angel

Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
ARE THESE UNITS SYILL UP FOR GRAB IF SO GUYS PLS LET ME KNOW IM READY TO RESPOND TO ANY OF YOU GUYS.

I

imported_angel

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
give me a call jackson6745 we can set something up as soon as you call.Thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: