• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

Pedro

Hey,

Just want to ask if anyone knows where i can get either a pair or single maroon clowns. I want them hosting in my rose, being that it's the natural host. Although percs can host, it's a hit or miss.

So if anyone knows a place, please let me know.

Thanks.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Where is that located?...You have a number or something for them?...Is that a good store?...

Thanks.

I

imported_angel

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
pedro if i was you i would go to island reef and fin instead of a place that you might not know to much about plus irf are doing their best to give us good prices and good quality stuff i havent been there yet but everyone who has been there has had great things to say about them ......go ahead and give them a visit im sure you will fing greater stuff to buy there than the other place good luck and hope you get a nice pair of marrons....

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks Angel,

I already spoke to Rick. He was out of them when i called. Hopefully if i'm still in the market for them when he gets them, i'll take a ride over.

turkvr4

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Go to Fishtown on nothern blvd & francis lewis blvd.
they have a few there ,priced pretty good.
they had them when I was there today

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I gave in to temptation. I picked one up. Very nice coloration. I had him in the Qt tank with some pipezine. Being that i now run a QT tank, i can take a chance from fishtown again. When i put him in the tank, he went straight for the rose. I will still be looking for a smaller mate for it. Thanks to all you guys for looking out.

Rick,
Let me know when you get them in, i need a small one. This one is like 2 1/2. Thanks.
maroon.jpg

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
angel, thanks for the nice words,

Pedro good luck with your clown, I will do my best when ordering to try and get you a SMALL guy to match him up? if not would you be interested in a larger than 2" to mate it up with?

good luck
Rick
ISLAND REEF AND FIN INC.

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick,

I want to keep it smaller. Right now i don't even know if he will be staying in the main tank. I saw him biting a few tentacles off. I did not like it. So i might be putting the percs back in. I have a new perc to match the other one, so hopefully he will show the way.

I might be setting up a nano. So it might be a maroon tank.

Thanks.

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick,

Did you ever get those small maroons in?..Do you have any now?...Let me know, i might be able to take a ride on sat.

Thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: