• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Joe,

Please consolidate all of your for sale threads from now on. Posting each individual item in seperate threads is annoying and I will start to delete them. Also if you sell one more item in the next week I am going to list you as a vendor and move all of your posts to the Vendor forum.

This is not just for you dude. This goes for everyone. I am just tired of the board looking like Craigslist instead of a discussion forum.

Kasei

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Gotcha Kasei,

I rarely ever sell my stuff, this is really a first...im just making room. i am for sure not a vendor anyway.

but i understand...

Joe

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I dont know what is going on here but it seems that Psuedo doesnt like to see items for sale that he does not get first dibs on. Im new to the site but I have seen Psuedo purchase several items as soon as they go up for sale. Now that someone is selling different items and he cannot monitor them all he is telling this guy to "post them all" or he will "delete" them. Im sorry, but this is just my observation!

Joe: You did not get back to me about your avatar. What type of angel is it???

Thanks.

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
i don't think Psuedo thinks like that lol... other mods tell ya to try to make one thread...i get yelled at them all the time ;p..especially house... It just makes the site cleaner..
Btw: Joe i am going to pass on this little guy...thanks for the holds..i am still eyeing your other item :)

Last edited:

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Kasei is just doin his job. its hard bein a mod.

anyway it is a peppermint angel, and they are ver very expenzive and very rare. only found at greath depths.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Leoskee,

I guess since you dont know me because you are a short time member your observation is based on 1 days moderation of postings right ?? I am one of the laziest MODS on the board and it is rare if I say anything to people who post. Dont make judgements on me if you dont know what you are talking about. If I wanted to, I could get dibs on anything on the board because I am on it all day long and see everything that gets posted first. Joe is not the first person to get this warning. So I guess you dont read every post that goes up.

I have no problems with Joe and he has none with me so why would you even bother to post such as stupid remark ?? What I asked him to do is for the site and not for me.

Kasei

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for the info. It was just an observation. Not trying to PO anyone.

You posted as soon as I did. And your right! I should become familiar with the site rules and procedures. I simply have not seen anyone threaten to delete someone's post before. My bad.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: