• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have this very nice tank/sump for $20 but I need it picked up asap like tonight, I'm in uptown manhattan. I was using it as a sump so it has 3 1" bulkhead holes drilled in different areas, 2 on the left side and 1 on the back. You'll have to clean it yourself.

tank2.jpg

tank1.jpg

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Steve,

I won't be in until around 6pm and can't talk while I'm here at work. You can just show up at 6pm if you want. I'll pm you my address.

Dean,

I have a second tank I can sell to you but it was my qt and had cupramine in it. Since its acrylic it shouldn't be a problem but I wanted to let you know. This one has the overflow on the opposite side and only one hole low on the right side of the tank. It also only has the 4 small holes at the top of the overflow. Its in my mom's house in upstate NY and cost me around $30 to go get but I would charge $25 for it. I should go up there tomorrow so if you want it and can pick it up tomorrow night I will get it.

Last edited:

stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Paul,

I'm really sorry but I can't make it out I just got home from my interview. So I must pass on the sump. Dean and Jose its all yours...

-Steve

jrodjordan

Elway for President!
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
kimoyo said:
I have a second tank I can sell to you but it was my qt and had cupramine in it. Since its acrylic it shouldn't be a problem but I wanted to let you know. This one has the overflow on the opposite side and only one hole low on the right side of the tank. It also only has the 4 small holes at the top of the overflow. Its in my mom's house in upstate NY and cost me around $30 to go get but I would charge $25 for it. I should go up there tomorrow so if you want it and can pick it up tomorrow night I will get it.

Id like to get the first sump if others pass, but
If the other tank is 36*15*16... Ill take it (if the others pass)
PM me

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: