• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well im going to wait a couple more days to see if he gets better which i dont think so. hes got ich and he is not as active as he used to be. this all happened when he was really scared when i added my new powder blue tang... hes a very scared fish.. u can walk up to the tank and he jets off for his hiding spot... anyways this will be free to anyone who can come and get it out... i will assist in getting him out i dont want to move around any rocks...

he needs to be QT and treated.... if anyone is interested in saving my little dori please let me no...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
he can not go in a display tank right away... so get one of ur smaller ones and set up a QT with low salinity 1.009 and treat him... hes a great fish... i had him since the beginning but he got to scared.... :( i guess one less tang in my tank.. anyone want him again he needs to be treated and u shouldnt put him in a display tank right away...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
as of right now im giving them garlic extract in there foods... there all eating it... and he keeps going over to the cleaning shrimp for a cleaning.. so my faith is up... i love this hippo.. had him from when he was a baby and the start of my reefing days...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: