• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
ive had him bout 3-4mnths now, hes awesome, eats great, and is great with his neighbors...
DESC./SPECS...
The Australian color variant of Cirrhilabrus scottorum is larger and more impressive than those from other areas, and are typically collected at an impressive larger size, and have much greater "WOW" factor than Scott's wrasse originating from any other area! Compared to other locations, very small quantities are collected from Australia, and they are not regularly available...... they have no interest in corals or clams, and make an excellent choice for the reef aquarium.

Feed a varied diet of frozen prepared foods, minced fresh shrimp, and a good flake food. Try to feed at least twice a day.

a fellow MR mem. had him before I....$125...retails for +$200.

he is 1 of my favorite fish, it kills me to have to move him but i think he needs more room to roam than i have to offer...i dont want to hear he jumped out of a ill prepared tank for a wrasse of this size (6-7")...so do ur homework if u r interested....

thxs,
mike

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 304
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: