• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

StephenEvans

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I got a nice engineer goby about 8 inches, basically looks like a eel but reef safe. Awesome color, black and yellow.

Striped damsel.

2 of those pumps that rotate... not to strong good for 30g or under

chaeto

kenya trees

brown and purple digitata

hammer frag

PERFECT light for refugium.. i brought like 10 of them but they didn't fit into my high hat fixtures (love the pure white color), the one that Melev recommended at reef central. Works great. 19w/85w the stronger version. ALL NEW. Last a long time all you have to buy is a cheap clamp light fixture for $5 at home depot.

stuff cheap stuff i might want.....

Some DT's phytoplankton (fresh from frig)

submersible heater (50w to 250w)

propane tank

5g water jugs

That's all i can think of.. i know there is alot more... but i'm at work... not at home by my tanks

Zoous

Real Estate and Reefs
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
PERFECT light for refugium.. i brought like 10 of them but they didn't fit into my high hat fixtures (love the pure white color), the one that Melev recommended at reef central. Works great. 19w/85w the stronger version. ALL NEW. Last a long time all you have to buy is a cheap clamp light fixture for $5 at home depot.

How much?

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Why are you using a propane tank in your reef??

Interested in the light bulb too.. How about some 5 gallon sealable buckets instead of jugs? Need anything else? I have a whole box(I think around 15) of used Rio's, some works and some good for parts.

StephenEvans

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
calireef... i would like to say propane for heating my tank.. but i'll be lying...

i had one last month but threw it away cause i was annoyed took too much room for too long. but now i have a new bbq grill and i ain't buying one for my stupidity.

YES LIGHTS ARE 5100k! Make me an offer. New inbox.. it was on back order, i waited like 2 months to get them.. I guess it caught on the reef circle. I think i have enough to supply everyone. I ordered 10.

StephenEvans

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
trade... but if u wanna buy... offer a price...

JBJ i bought for like $279 with $20 stand...

i'll be gone to the 18th.... going to puerto rico.. they got corals there?
so i probably won't get back to u guys until then...

~stevie

StephenEvans

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
cool.. i'm back from pr.. i'll start posting pictures of the equiment.. most are in mint condition... barely used...

i got 6 light bulbs... left... 2 are pretty much reserved (for u meeting me at my work on wednesday) ... so i have 4 left....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: