• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see lots of views and people browsing this forum on a regular basis, but not many new photo threads. Don't deny us your pics, or yourself the learning experience from discussing photos with each other. :) I'm a glutton for photos.

Fishdreamr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D

Attachments

• scopasprofile.jpg
    scopasprofile.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4,610

Fishdreamr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...Can't seem to get him to slow down enough to get a good shot :?

Attachments

• regal042103.jpg
    regal042103.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4,589

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, fish are toughies, especially with consumer cameras that have shutter lag. I've found flash is necessary for highly resolved shots.

The blue on the tang doesn't help either :P Cameras have a touch time autofocusing and metering blue.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet feather duster pic! Boy, you're a productive photographer :P

Could the bubble coral be any bigger? 8O :D For the sake of our "bandwidth-challenged" friends, I recommend keeping pics about 250kb and 640 pixels. ;)

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, no worries :P Wasn't blaming you or anything .... made the suggestion lightheartedly :) I have DSL, so it doesn't bother me the least bit... heh.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic of one of my GSP colonies. I'm working hard at getting used to the macro on my cam. Thank goodness for the delete button. :lol:

Regards, Eric

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how I'd ever know if this scooter had ich. He's forever covered in sand. :D I did catch him sneaking up the back glass though.

Regards, Eric

Fishdreamr

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefnewbie,

I am using a Sony DSC-S85 (until tomorrow :cry: ).... I'm only borrowing it from a friend. I am totally spoiled!!!! Don't know what I am going to do now that I have to give it back tomorrow.

Guess I'll have to go buy my own :)

...Meanwhile I've only got one more night for phototaking...I'll be up all night with my head in the tank... :lol:

So, here's a few I took last night...

Attachments

• torchtentacle2.jpg
    torchtentacle2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4,500

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: