Orphek US

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all from a fellow reefer. We are pleased to sponsor this forum and especially being visited daily by many reefers, experienced and beginners alike. If we can help answer any LED lighting question then please post and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Hello all from a fellow reefer. We are pleased to sponsor this forum and especially being visited daily by many reefers, experienced and beginners alike. If we can help answer any LED lighting question then please post and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

I've never had orphek lights, but they seem like incredible quality lights so I will need to give them a try some day.

I have a silly question about the new light you guys recently released. Does the true infrared led diode (850nm or so) emit any visible light, or does it just look like a dead diode when it is on?

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0

Thank you.

Ive heard nothing but nice things about you guys!
Im also planning an upgrade and strongly considering your lights, especially since your spectrum go up to 850 and I think the Radion Pro die off after 6 or 700.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Ive heard nothing but nice things about you guys!
Im also planning an upgrade and strongly considering your lights, especially since your spectrum go up to 850 and I think the Radion Pro die off after 6 or 700.

Not just the radion pro, but pretty much every other led out there fades off at 660nm which is the red leds. The orphek dies off over 660 as well but then hits the tank again with the 850nm. Between 660 and 850 its pretty dead if you look at their spectrum chart.

Orphek US

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI reefiness,
thanks for asking
The IR LED look like this, it hard to see light there when other light is ON
Infrared-LED-Atlantik-V4.jpg

Orphek US

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bioman, thanks for notice ,
In this image can see the deferent btw the Atlantik v4 the line in RED,
and the color spectrum is the Atlantik v3 plus

so even if we go down in the red we have planty of it so the tank look much nicer to the aye

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Orphek US

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had orphek lights, but they seem like incredible quality lights so I will need to give them a try some day.

I have a silly question about the new light you guys recently released. Does the true infrared led diode (850nm or so) emit any visible light, or does it just look like a dead diode when it is on?

Looks like a dead LED. Most people cannot see light above 700nm. The infrared does something to excite the coral somewhat. https://orphek.com/atlantik-v4-reef-aquarium-led-lighting-breaking-new-spectrum-and-par-records/

ivandrago

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
can you please help me with the photo period that can be 24 hrs , i am having issues ever since i upgraded to the new wireless module with IOS capability. I need the lights to stay on past midnight untill 1 am or possibly 2 am at 1% . Please explain.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: