• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domboski

No Coral Here
We have two Bandit Angels ready to go! Both are eating mysis and other meaty foods. One is also eating pellets.

Bandit Angel only eating mysis $600
Bandit Angel eating mysis and pellets $700

General Information:

Common Name:
Bandit Angelfish
Scientific Name: Apolemichthys arcuatus
Max Size: 7?
Reef Safe: Yes
Collection: Hawaii
Care Level: Advanced Aquarist
Tank Conditions: 72-78?F; sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4 (Personally I prefer 70-75?F)
Minimum Tank Capacity: 125G
Diet: Mysis shrimp and other meaty foods, pellets, flakes.

Detailed Information:

These fish are eating frozen mysis and other frozen foods aggressively. One of the bandits is eating pellets and is the higher priced one.They are being kept in a 120 gallon with other fish and have been model tank mates (even with eachother). Both have been treated with praziquantel and cupramine.

These fish are guaranteed for 5 days starting from the minute it is picked up. To receive a refund or a replacement fish you must provide the deceased fish frozen in tank water and a separate sample of your display tank water. The guarantee only applies to the original purchase and not for the replacement.

Paypal is accepted. I'll respond to your PM with the address if requested. Paypal fee will be added to the cost.

Pick up is in Clifton, NJ. PM me for details or with questions.

Attachments

• bandit.jpg
    bandit.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:

myerst22

Experienced Reefer
How big are these guys? Which one is eating pellets? Slight defect on dorsal or the other one? What temp are you keeping them at. Thanks, T

Domboski

No Coral Here
These are still available. We are offering them for $500 a piece WITHOUT the guarantee or the the listed price above with guarantee.

I think the length of time we have had them makes them a GREAT deal at $500 :).

Remember please email me for quicker responses (see sig).

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Beautiful fish, I have always wanted one and they are pretty rare. Deepwater angel that has a known history of not acclimating well in captivity, usually refuses to eat. But DOTR has solved all these problems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: