• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Domboski

No Coral Here
$80 MR Donors and $100 for everyone else

ScottsAttach.jpg

General Information:

Common Name: Scott's Fairy Wrasse
Scientific Name: Cirrhilabrus scottorum
Max Size: 5.1?
Reef Safe: Yes
Collection: Australia
Care Level: Easy
Tank Conditions: 72-78?F; sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4
Minimum Tank Capacity: 75G
Compatibility: Reef setting is the best for this fish. This fish will fight with wrasses that look similar to them.
Diet: Mysis shrimp and other meaty foods.

Detailed Information:

This fish has been treated with praziquantel and hyposalinity. It pretty much eats anything I throw in the tank. Specifically, it eats mysis, various pellet foods and cocktail shrimp. This fish is large at approximately 5". The colors on this fish are amazing.

This fish is guaranteed for 7 days starting from the minute it is picked up. To receive a refund or a replacement fish you must provide the deceased fish frozen in tank water and a separate sample of your display tank water. The gurantee only applies to the original purchase and not for the replacement.

Paypal is accepted. I'll respond to your PM with the address if requested. Paypal fee will be added to the cost.

Scotts2.jpg

Scotts.jpg

Scotts3.jpg

Attachments

• ScottsAttach.JPG
    ScottsAttach.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 470
Scott's fairy Wrasse

I just clicked on a picture and it took me to this but I'm sure this one is gone. Have anymore? I just realized this was 2006 not 16. Looking for a fish guy now to get my fish at. Message me under Kevin Hayward in Earlysville Virginia if you think you're that person

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: