• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
There is a GTR around me, I see it almost everyday. It's a black one and a few years old. Still a nice car though, I talked to the guy and he did add exhaust. He rips around in that thing like he stole it, hitting potholes and anything else in the street at some good speeds.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
There is a GTR around me, I see it almost everyday. It's a black one and a few years old. Still a nice car though, I talked to the guy and he did add exhaust. He rips around in that thing like he stole it, hitting potholes and anything else in the street at some good speeds.

That's horrible no excuse to hit potholes. Driving hard is fine but potholes?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
ducatti - there have been several evo owners that moved onto such cars as GTR, Lambos etc only to come back stating it just didn't live upto the hype.

Your thoughts on the GTR? Obviously, that is a dream car for any "import" fan.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
ducatti - there have been several evo owners that moved onto such cars as GTR, Lambos etc only to come back stating it just didn't live upto the hype.

Really went to a Lamborghini and then back to an Evo? That's pretty hard to imagine. It's two totally different classes. Ones a Supercar and the other is a rally inspired street car. I'm not sure if the two can even be compared.

No disrespect to an Evo.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
None taken. These are individuals from evoM. The next step-up in class for import is to a GTR in my opinion. It's not like EUROs where there are a lot of competing classes.

I would be happy in a panty dropper lambo, ferrari or GTR. Yet, you love what you know and if I win the lottery tomorrow. I would still buy 2-3 more EVOs, Q7 and a beautiful house (2). I would definitely move though!

I've driven my moms S550 and C63 AMG and interior is amazing etc but evo like you said is a street inspired rally machine and can't feel less than happy when I get in!

Last edited:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
None taken. These are individuals from evoM. The next step-up in class for import is to a GTR in my opinion. It's not like EUROs where there are a lot of competing classes.

I would be happy in a panty dropper lambo, ferrari or GTR. Yet, you love what you know and if I win the lottery tomorrow. I would still buy 2-3 more EVOs, Q7 and a beautiful house (2). I would definitely move though!

I've driven my moms S550 and C63 AMG and interior is amazing etc but evo like you said is a street inspired rally machine and can't feel less than happy when I get in!

Evo and Sti those cars are the best bang for the buck when it comes to performance when it comes to imports. You can mod the hell out of them and get great hp and handling.

GTR is definitely the Next step up mostly performance with some prestige. Mod the hell out of it and get 1200 hp like ducatti's friend.

The super cars have great performance but its mainly to style, prestige, luxury, "flash". A supra can beat a Ferrari down the stretch at 1/5 the cost. But a Ferrari is a FERRARI! Lol and a lamborghini is a LAMBORGHINI.

I'm gonna get a lamborghini one day as a mid life crisis car lol.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Evo and Sti those cars are the best bang for the buck when it comes to performance when it comes to imports. You can mod the hell out of them and get great hp and handling.

GTR is definitely the Next step up mostly performance with some prestige. Mod the hell out of it and get 1200 hp like ducatti's friend.

The super cars have great performance but its mainly to style, prestige, luxury, "flash". A supra can beat a Ferrari down the stretch at 1/5 the cost. But a Ferrari is a FERRARI! Lol and a lamborghini is a LAMBORGHINI.

I'm gonna get a lamborghini one day as a mid life crisis car lol.
A twin turbo Supra with work yes, not your average Supra though. I still like the power you can get out of the 03/04 Cobra with very little work. You can take that car put 5 grand into it and have it pushing in the 600hp and TQ. Not saying it will corner very well like the above mentioned imports, but it will throw you back in your seat. I drove a Ferrari F430 and thing was not forgiving at all. If you made a mistake in it it let you know all about it. I did a weekend track rental with some people and that was one of the cars along wit an Audi R8(v10), 2 Lamborghini gallarado, Mercedes SLR, also a Ferrari California. The California didn't last to long, the rear end blew up in it, so no real feedback on it. The F430 always had the slowest track times no matter who drove it. The rear would slide without warning. You just couldn't push that car like the others.

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
437 whp. Vr6 turbo with a race 6 speed. I sold it in Arizona, but man do I miss it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363727988.651850.jpg

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
regardless of it all, GTR is a very well made beautiful machine. Andre- I cant wait for the weather to be warm to bring out the beauties. It would be nice for everyone to show off their imports, domestic muscles, and exotics. Which LFS has the biggest parking lot ? lol

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
regardless of it all, GTR is a very well made beautiful machine. Andre- I cant wait for the weather to be warm to bring out the beauties. It would be nice for everyone to show off their imports, domestic muscles, and exotics. Which LFS has the biggest parking lot ? lol

This sounds like a plan. I don't have anything to show off but would like to see some of these cars in person.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1

Idk.. I'm coming from a335i which I loved.. I also got a zr1 and I never liked the gtr.. But I did tons/months of research and there was no better choice... The acceleration is just stupid mind blowing, the Corning ridiculous, and the shifting is unreal... It really is an insane car.. I passes up Porsche biturbos as well for this thing... And I am 100% happy.. I only look forward to getting another... W 700 hp it blows cars out of the water that have close to a 1000hp.. In the physics world it makes no sense.. There is always someone faster.. The two other guys I know w gtrs run 8's

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1

I'm down for it! Btw guys ferraris are my fav no matter what!!!! All the way!!! But I really love my gtr.. And I love all cars, vw, BMW, challengers, and so on.. It's not all about speed man... I gotta tell you, I really loved my 335i more than anything. No idea why, but performance wise and daily driver gtr is great!

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I'm down for it! Btw guys ferraris are my fav no matter what!!!! All the way!!! But I really love my gtr.. And I love all cars, vw, BMW, challengers, and so on.. It's not all about speed man... I gotta tell you, I really loved my 335i more than anything. No idea why, but performance wise and daily driver gtr is great!

I'm a Ferrari lover also but the wife is a lamborghini lover. I feel there is an inherent rivalry there. Lol.

Your GTR is your daily? I didn't know that man. That's pretty sick. Lol.mine is a weekend car. It's been out once since fall.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: