• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Jolieve

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Whisper 10 powerfilter has finally given up the ghost in my 7g nano. I've looked for the same powerfilter that I have now locally and no one has them. I also can't find them online. I've only found that most places carry the model that I have in my 2.5g freshwater tank... the one that puts out so much heat that it removes the need for a separate heater completely. :roll:

The tank's stats haven't changed since the build off ended, my build off thread can be found here: http://www.reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65575

This tank requires some kind of powerfilter that I can run phosban through because, in spite of all the efforts of my RO unit, if I don't run phosban continuously in the tank, hair algae coats it. Does anyone have any recommendations for a replacement?

I'd like to keep the budget on this under 50$ if possible. It's just the powerfilter. If I can't find a suitable replacement, I'm more likely to move the corals across the room to the 75 to lighten my weekly workload.

Thanks!
J.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd go with a small PH and a HOB phosban reactor by either kent or two little fishies-shouldn't be that much over 50.00 for both :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: