• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Bunjiweb

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running this 15G nano since the end of August last year... specs are as follows:

15Gallon "Superfish" Aqua-65,
Aqua One PR45 2x18W Compact T5 (Blue Actinic / Daylight Bulb)
15W Arcadia Daylight spectrum bulb
Internal 3 stage filter (650L/H)
External Eheim 2213 (440L/H)
TMC Sander Maxi-Skim 200

6KG Live-rock
Lots of corals, mostly soft corals/mushrooms
4 x Hermit Crabs
4 x Turbo Snails
4 x Sand Sifting Snails
1 x Cleaner Shrimp
4 x Sexy Shrimp
1 x Black & White Percula Clown
1 x Blue Neon Stripe Goby
1 x BiColour Blenny
1 x Blue Pipefish

Full tank shots...

febtankshot1.jpg

febtankshot2.jpg

febtankshot3.jpg

Left side of the tank coming on really nicely, mushrooms and dwarf xenia at the top doing great!
tankleft.jpg

Got this gorgeous Gorgonia today. Seeing as i am doing well with my orange non-photosynthetic gorgonia, i would try another one. This one is a stunning black/red colour with bright-white polyps. Bargain at only £16.50!!!

gorg2.jpg

gorg1.jpg

And some mushrooms I got a while back, colours look awesome although this photo doesnt do it justice

mushroom1.jpg

My favourite Zoas

zoas.jpg

Hermit close-up

hermit.jpg

Rescued this one from work. It's a small leather mushroom, not sure exactly which kind. It wasnt coming out at all in the tanks at work so i got it really cheap and it started to emerge after being in my tank for 24 hours.
leather.jpg

Got this lovely rock of mushrooms from a shop near me (Real Reefs). It came with a surprising hitchiker which i believe is some type of mussel although i havent found it on the internet.
mushroomandmussel.jpg

And my Orange Gorgonia which seems to be doing well also..
orangegorg.jpg

And a shot of my 5Gal Pico...

febpico.jpg

Ben

Bunjiweb

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just bought an Open Brain coral...

openbrain1.jpg

Any tips for keeping it successfully? The shop I bought it from had a very similar one in a 8Gallon Nano with very little lighting. I was told to try and directly feed it once a week.

I also brought this nice Ricordea this weekend...

ricordea.jpg

Ben

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: