• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

clippo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's my 15gal - nearly a year old!

post-72-1134333808.jpg

and my 30gal - 2 years old.

post-301-1134509980.jpg

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome! Very clean substrate for a year old, it looks like you take good care of the system. I always like to ask how people dose calcium and alkalinity...thanks for posting on our site I don't remember meeting you before although I see you have several posts on our board. Welcome!
B429

clippo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cheers mate - yeah I post in photography mainly.. thats my other passion. :wink: - I drip kalk on both tanks. I set-up the nano to try some 'harder' species that wouldn't be appropriate for the mini-reef (all captive grown raised though). Its still a bit bare but the system works well. It also incorporates a 2.5gal refugium which houses a yellow rainbow mantis.

skylsdale

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That 30 gal is superb. The big cloud of xenia at the top with the Turbinaria looks great, and will only get better as it grows.

skylsdale

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That 30 gal is superb. The big cloud of xenia at the top with the Turbinaria looks great, and will only get better as it grows.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: