• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

mermaid 11254

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have I missed it????? Am I looking in the wrong forum????? Who's the winners of the nano buidloff? Thought people were getting a chance to vote...Did I miss that too????

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did knuckelhead put you up to this?!

Just kidding :D

You have not missed anything yet (I hope)!

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya... Im curious as to who won as well. Ive looked through all of the contestants and would like to here of the winner to.

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya... Im curious as to who won as well. Ive looked through all of the contestants and would like to here of the winner to.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The judges are selecting the finalist right now, and the winner will be decided by a public poll set to start on the first week of February.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!

I quit asking cause I didn't want to get banned for being a Pain in the A$$

:lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah

I should be in charge here...

Then instead of running contests that never have a winner we would all march around falling over stuff and hurting ourselves......

tinyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mermaid 11254":3bdv20z3 said:
Len":3bdv20z3 said:
The judges are selecting the finalist right now, and the winner will be decided by a public poll set to start on the first week of February.
:?
ah, but he never committed to the year!

len, you now have another 360-days. you're welcome.

mermaid 11254

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your right about that!!!! It proves to show that Reef.org is still in the year 2002 under contest winners..... What a go Johnny Ho... :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: