• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Jolieve

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
another possible issue you are having is related to the tubestrea. Your other corals may be upset that you are having to disturb things to feed it so much (they do need feedings at least every other day). I think you are very brave for trying tubestrea in a tank this size, largely because they are nonphotosynthetic, and require you to feed them often enough that it could easily pollute the system water in a tank under 10 gallons. It seems like you researched the critter before you brought it home though, and I bet you'll do fine with it. Would love to see pics! Tubestrea is one of my favorite corals. I'm planning to add an orange one to my 75 soon.

J.

btodd43

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah- its only 2 polyps on the tubastrea- we just got a watchman goby and a baby percula- they are doing fine any left over food is taken mostly by the watchman -what a little pig he is- Just cool to see the two together the goby actually waits to let the percula get a bite and then he devours what ever is left...what a cool thing.considerate fish living together in a little 6 gal nano.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: