• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Dymaxiun

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to upgrade the return pump in my 24g JBJ Nano. I was wondering on which pumps generally people use here (i did use the search function, but it returned 11,000 results)

Just wanted to increase the circulation into my filter system and provide adequate flow.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopping in to welcome you! this is just a little bump to keep your post up until a JBJ user can get notice of it. I haven't used one so I'm hesitant to recommend a retrofit that will slip right into the same port in the filter compartment. In just a few more views I'm sure someone will mention the right pwrhd.

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maxijets are cool. I'd go with a MJ 1200 on a 24 gallon. Is there just one return outlet? That's one of the things I was hoping JBJ would fix on the 24 gallon. Haven't seen one in person yet. If not I would either put another small powerhead in the tank or just split the return from the maxijet and have it return in two different places.

Dymaxiun

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":444kniv4 said:
Maxijets are cool. I'd go with a MJ 1200 on a 24 gallon. Is there just one return outlet? That's one of the things I was hoping JBJ would fix on the 24 gallon. Haven't seen one in person yet. If not I would either put another small powerhead in the tank or just split the return from the maxijet and have it return in two different places.

I used a Rio 1400.. wow what a difference m water is sooo much clearer!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: