• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

i have AIM during the day (we use it at work for quick communication), but i don't use any of that at home in the evening. you can find me online during the day as Javafernboy on AIM or just log into world of warcrack/sargeras/horde and /tell Fume hi.

:D

A

Anonymous

Welcome back my friend HWARANG...

i noticed you have a Deco Art...well ive had problems with mine at work...i cant keep it clean being acrylic and small and not very accessible to clean..(clean up crews sucked)...i had a nasty outbreak of some brown crap, but only on the acrylic..i tried scraping it for a couple months but Good grief, that gets tiring and i have work to do...ive giving up on the cleaning of the acrylic..however im considering upgrading to a 2.5gal at work...currently my pico has 23W of PC but i cant seem to keep corals alive..i only have cluster of brown zoos :roll: woo hoo! its also home to a camel shrimp and a hermit crab an ish load of pods and bristleworms...

But Rancor my mantis is still kicking...she/he loves eating large pieces of cocktail shrimp...Its neat cuz she/he is housed with an A. Percula, sea urchin, CC star and an extremely tiny green brittle star (hitch hiker found in Dec)...All peacefully..the only thing that cant survive in there is snails and hermits (duh, food)...all in all, one happy family :D

anyways good to hear from ya...

A

Anonymous

sweet nikon what's up. im glad rancor is still with us. i am thinking of using a spare 2.5 aga w/ lid instead of my art deco - i do not like the evap problems.

have u tried using a soft toothbrush to clean hard to reach places in your nano? i have a "soft one" and a "hard one" i use depending on the type of algae.

A

Anonymous

Hwarang":32wihqr3 said:
have u tried using a soft toothbrush to clean hard to reach places in your nano? i have a "soft one" and a "hard one" i use depending on the type of algae.
Yes, thats what ive been using..thats even more time consuming..as i dont have time at work to do such rigorous maintenance on such a small tank..

Hwarang":32wihqr3 said:
i do not like the evap problems.
I have an acylic cover, but evap is a big issue..another reason im ditching my pico project...you can see my first few pics of it in the members forum (somewhere in there :D )

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: