• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

HClH2OFish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now with no real corals, I'm not doing anything other than water changes (I prefer using Catalina with this one...one 5gal box will do wonders)

The tank has matured very nicely, with a cyano bloom getting knocked down before I add any other livestock. I'll be adding some snails soon and have to siphon some of the detritus on the sand...although the pods really seem to like it *shrug*

Will have my Prizm on soon which will help w/oxygenation and water movement. Probably not going to be much to pull out of the water at this point.

I'm doing research right now into diff. coral types to see just what I'm gonna drop in there.

HClH2OFish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, the Prizm is on the tank and I'm really surprised at the gunk it's pulling out. Never seemed to pull this much out of my 25 and the new BakPak on the 25 is pulling great skimmate. *shrug*

Painted the back of the tank black (was *NOT* fun)
Anybody wanting to paint the back of their tank....do it while the tank is empty!!! :lol:

I'll be heading to the LFS on Thursday to get some new inhabitants and maybe some new rock as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: