• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

lobo42a

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering how manny reefers out there have small tanks that they keep a specific species in it besides mantis shrimp. I have a 10 gal mantis tank but also have 4 other small tanks that I keep just certain species in. one 10gal mixed shrimp,one 20 high starfish,0ne 20 high crab and one 30 gal high that I keep my favorite pet in which is a Yellow Hairy Hawaiian hermit crab which I call Brutis. I am doing a 10 gal in the nano buildoff which will house a pair of Hawaiian Harqulin shrimp.Here is a older picture of brutis.At present I dont have a Dit.camera ,but plan on buying a good one in may.

Attachments

• lastscan Yellow Hairy Hermit Crab.jpg
    lastscan Yellow Hairy Hermit Crab.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 690
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harlequin shrimp are neat! I have a 20 g with harlequins in it, but it also has a Periclemenes shrimp, a pair of Gnathophyllium shrimp, a Porcelain crab, and a pair of Urocaridella shrimp. I'm on a crustacean kick recently for some reason :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt_Wandell":tign4204 said:
Gnathophyllium
im thinking of going with a bumblebee shrimp for my pico...perfect size...You honestly can pretty much keep what you want (within size and reason)...Currently in my pico tank (.68gal) i house a few ricordia and hairy shrooms, some brown polyps and a hermit, snail, camel shrimp and a small emerald crab...In my 5gal.I have a mantis, a A. Ocellaris, several large turbos, a choco star and a small brittle star..Amazingly peaceful in there...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: