• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Sprayin70

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post. I love the forum. I have a Mini Bow 7 reef. It has a 36 watt Coralife PC, Millennium 1000 filter, Marine Land Neptune heater, 8 Lbs of Branch live rock, 10 Lbs of Live sand, Small green Zoo frag, 3 Green mushrooms. I also have 8 Bumblee snails and 2 Emerald crabs. It has been up and running for 2 weeks. I do 2 gallon water changes every Friday and I dose it with Kent Marine Nano Tech CB Part A and B. I love it. I can't wait to add more to it.

Thanks,
Alan

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Alan

Welcome to Reefs.org man

Got a camera? Post some pics of your tank!

It sounds like a nifty little setup.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click on "Post reply" towards the bottom of this thread

After typing something in the reply box (doesn't matter what, could just be a period or a smiley) click on "Browse" under the "Add an Attachment" portion. Its about 2 inches below where I am typing in the reply box right now.

Then select the file off of your computer.

It has to be a certain kind of file, if you need to know the kinds and sizes of files allowed right above that there is a link called "allowed extensions and sizes"

in fact

click on this

http://www.reefs.org/phpBB2/attach_rules.php?f=55

that will tell you what kind of files can be posted.

If you need help getting your pictures smaller or to the correct file type just ask.

hope that helps

Sprayin70

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a pic from today. The above pics are from the day I installed the Coralife PC.

Thanks,
Alan

Attachments

• 09-14-05-low res 005.jpg
    09-14-05-low res 005.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,370
  • 09-14-05-low res 002.jpg
    09-14-05-low res 002.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,371

Sugar Magnolia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking so far. If you haven't already, pull the biogrid that came from with the Millenium. No need to run that, just run the poly/carbon pad.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: