• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Well, I upgraded from a craptastically under lighted 25 watt 18" bulb (stock for the tank), to a 65w 50/50 Actintic.
The tank looks amazing! It seemed like my Anenome perked right up, as did my Flame Scallop.
I'd been reacerching the eating of the FS, and realized, I'd soon be loosing him from starvation! The LFS I bought him from stated they feed them brine shrimp, but I've switched to Marine Snow, but will still be using shrimp for the benifit of the Hermits and Emerald crab.

I'm hoping to get a picture soon but during the typing of this message, My bulb blew on my brand new fixture!!! I'll be returning in the morning for replacement.

PS..It has a built in Moon thing, that simulates the night sky, it is SWEET! I'm so glad I've got this tank!!

Anne(thnks for letting me go on and on!!)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures...

My Flame Scallop, Clamatha.

Attachments

• 2 Clamatha.jpg
    2 Clamatha.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,097
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the snail hitching a ride...

Attachments

• Getting a ride.jpg
    Getting a ride.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,098
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The snail doing his job..

Attachments

• Mr.jpg
    Mr.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,097
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here it is!!

Attachments

• Wide shot.jpg
    Wide shot.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,096
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is from the top. I think I have something growing in the sand, it must have come in with the last piece of rock I got, the one all the way to the left.

Attachments

• From the top.jpg
    From the top.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,094
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!

I've had my Alien guy since I wanted to do a tank!! He sat all alone on my dresser, and now he is at home!

Anne

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: