• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be my dream tank as well, seriously. Awesome! I had no idea T5's could support that, I will never cease to learn new and amazing things about this hobby. I wonder how many advised you would absolutely need MH to hold onto that coloration and diversity...I might have been one but not now. :)

usafresq1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look in Freshwater and Marine Aquarium oct 2004 edition on page 152 it talks about how you can rig up T-5's to get the same kind of light out of them as a metal halide. Interesting read!

hillbilly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T-5's are great lights, now if they just made them shorter than 24", smaller tanks wouldn't have to depend on cheesy PC's or mega watt MH.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hillbilly":36v1dm75 said:
T-5's are great lights, now if they just made them shorter than 24", smaller tanks wouldn't have to depend on cheesy PC's or mega watt MH.
Amen to that one hillbilly! - I'm runing a 250w DE pendant over a 10g cause PC's just don't quite cut it IMO..

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GratefulDiver":fitdo30c said:
hillbilly":fitdo30c said:
Amen to that one hillbilly! - I'm runing a 250w DE pendant over a 10g cause PC's just don't quite cut it IMO..

Ah, welcome to the crazy world of megawattage over small tanks! Me too! :D

Awesome tank!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mmmm MegaWatts.....Sweet tank, nice coloration of the SPS..So jealous...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: