• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Matt...any current pictures of your setup?? With the Trimma you have recently aquired?

A

Anonymous

No new pics, sorry. This tank now shares a sump with the 20 gallon (where the Trimmas are). The only thing I changed on this one was to add a Sunburst Anthias.

Oh yeah, the clown goby got into the overflow and was killed by the pump :( :(

I'm still a little confused how/why he even got in there. He would never leave his mushrooms.

A

Anonymous

Nope, didn't croak. I saw it swimming around back there but had to leave for work. By the time I got home it had been sucked up. Big mistake. :(

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've been gone Sky! :lol:

How are all your tanks? It's been a while since we've chatted. liveaquaria.com sells Trimmas regularly, along with Eviota gobies. Both stay small. I think I'm a bigger fan of Trimmas just because they stay out and about a bit more.

But it's really really hard to not like this little guy...he can fit on your thumbnail.
Eviota pellucida

010503.JPG

skylsdale

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome! A few years ago I couldn't find them anywhere. Do you have an entire school?

My tanks are nada as of right now (except for a large freshwater and a few other native experiments and vivaria). But I've still got that refridgerated coldwater tank that I need to get motivated to get going. Over the last year I've have to choose to either use spare money for aquaria or SCUBA certification...and of SCUBA has won out. In a couple weeks I'm getting my advanced and drysuit certifications over in the Sound.

Do you have any updated pics of your 125 gal?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to tear down the 125 and sell it--moved to a smaller apt.

I don't really have a school of them--more like a shoal. They are pretty feisty with each other, but their territories are small too.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: