• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

primer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just picked this up at petco for $15

1 gallon seamless aquaview plus kit
came with plenum tube airstone air pump air line hood with lil 7 watt nightlight will be an upgrade there in the morning

i also found a lil tiny filter to hang on the back for now and stuffed some floss in it to help clear the "dust" up a lil

Attachments

• picture 002.jpg
    picture 002.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 983
  • picture 005.jpg
    picture 005.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 989
  • picture 008.jpg
    picture 008.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 993

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Primer, how's this little system coming? You have plenty of live rock in there ready for some corals by now I'd think. What have you chosen to stock with> can't wait to see some updates.

Brandon M.

primer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its coming along, i have any order of coral coming in tuesday, im prolly going to stick with zoos and shroom for now

this is the tank right now, im bulding a hood for a fan and a 10w 50/50 in the morning ill get a new pics with the hood and coral as soon as its all together and in

Attachments

• picture 033.jpg
    picture 033.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 929

ricky1414

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
primer":2kevk9wu said:
came with plenum tube

Do you mean an undergravel filter? :?: J/K :D
Looks like it is coming along nicely. Why dont you up the ante and go with the 20w as opposed to the 10? More power, hahahaha! :D

primer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i prolly will go with a 20w, im fixin to change things up a bit build a stand a hood and make a fuge for it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: