• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

abbeyspal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone seen the little 1/2 gallon nano's around. They come with a pc light and a back-pak type filter. Would this thing be able to keep a fish alive or would it be stricktly inverts. I was kicking around the idea of getting one and puttin a little inch long frogfish in it. Would this be a bad idea?

chvynva9161

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing this is either a joke, or someone who completely lacks the knowledge needed to keep a reef tank. In other words, no way.

abbeyspal

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I guess I didn't lay the sarcasm on thick enough.
The punchline is that my local lfs is selling peope those red sea deco tanks with the little light complete with a RBTA and a nice little "nemo" to live in it. These people kill me.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could probably keep a baby neon or clown goby in it for a while. Those things are like the size of a peanut M&M. Might be neater to keep some hardy inverts though.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW. Could you really use one of those 1/2 gallon aqua vase red sea thingies for a mantis shrimp?!?!?! If so, I have just decided on what to do next!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: