• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I give this about two seconds for Matt to reply, that's his favorite fish. I don't own any sw fish at the time so Im not much help in the fish dept. Heres a bump anyway...

:)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.themarinecenter.com as well, they occasionally have pairs. I would ask your LFS if they can get one as well. I have seen one in person once in my life. It's a really pretty fish.

My new fave fish is Cirrhilabrus lineatus Brandon :D

hillbilly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. I saw a picture of one along with its care info, and knew I wanted at least one, if not a pair. Great looking little fish. Although they cost so much if one dies, I may cry like a 2yr. old!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very important to cover all your tops and overflows with something so they can't get through. Otherwise they are hardy little fish as long as they're kept with peaceful tankmates.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Expensive..see them occasionally on Liveaquaria.com...go for about 2 bills...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see a price, but I'm aware they sell them for much cheaper now. It happens...they become popular, and collectors catch more. Orchid dottys and royal grammas used to be terribly expensive too, but then they dropped in price.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes they are beautiful fish..need to ask NKT if he still has them..kinda pricey for a 2" fish..so need to take xtra special care of them... :wink: im pleased with my "normal" fire fish though...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$40 for a Helfrichi? Thats not even worth the time for the diver to risk his life to collect them at that price!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: