• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

rabagley

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only problem is that it's made by Coralife. I categorically refuse to buy any of their products. Too much snake oil in the catalog for me to accept any of their product claims.

Regards,
Ross

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never tried any other items from them, but their mini might 9w pc x2 was a fine nano-reef light IMO. I have read about the housing breaking loose over time, but it never happened to me in 2+years. I didn't like the special 9 w bulbs for it, specific for the mini might due to the connector.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brandon i had the same light. mine was of solid construction but i also didn't like the bulbs.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For 15 bucks, Try it. It seems like any other air driven skimmer. I think the hard part will be getting it adjusted, and not getting too many microbubbles in the tank.

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen it, its really tiny..It outta fit in a nano cube no problem..keep in mind its an in tank skimmer like a lees not a HOB so you will see it constantly in the tank, IMO its not asthetically appeasing

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: