• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

REEFSOUL

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) HERE ARE SOME PIX OF THE 1/2 GAL NANOS THAT I CREATED. (THE AQUAVASE KIT)
WHAT DO YOU THINK? :?:

Attachments

• dscf0001.jpg
    dscf0001.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 660
  • dscf0018.jpg
    dscf0018.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 657
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! what lighting do you use? can we see a full pic of the tank?

REEFSOUL

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:arrow: there is a 7w desktop PC. on each tank. the kit comes with a lil nano backpack filter too...
here are the full views.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 643
  • ab.jpg
    ab.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 644
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What K rating is the bulb in the yellow light? The picture of the whole tank, the one right before the one with the blue plastic desktop light... Looks pretty yellowish compared to the next one!

INCREDIBLE though! I have been looking at those little aqua vase things at my LFS, and swearing that that was going to be my next project, almost exactly as you have done so! Guess you beat me to the punch! Congrats on such awesome little nanos!

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey very nice!

I have seen those at my LFS. Did you see the ones that are just a 7w PC blacklight

They were meant to be sold with glowfish and zebra danios etc. We stuck some over a head of zoanthids like you have there and it made them flouresce better than with actinic.

Imagine the combined effect of this bulb for the blue spectrum and the 7w daygrow you have all in the same canopy...

How are you dealing with topoff in that system, it's an open design right>

B

REEFSOUL

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8) thanx.... it means alot. i think the yellow one looks different in lighting might be because the lighting at my work is different, than the blue one which is at my house. the yellow one was sold at my work for like $129.00. so i get alot of requests from customers to set one up for them. i think it's funto do (in my spare time).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: