• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Fozza

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now that I say that, the pictures appear.

Seem to only appear if I go to the 2nd page of a thread, then return to the previous page.

Fozza

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah, those small of a pictures would take seconds. I have 1.5mb cable connection.

I think my firewall is interfering with it.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You mean youre getting the little "X" window thing?
What kind of firewall is it? I downloaded a free firewall of downloads.com and it works beautifully... Sygate personal firewall, I believe it is called...
Also, you can go to new, previously never visited before sites, right? I mean, you dont just have RDO as a favorites link, or you dont just pick it from your list of sites previously visited in the address bar, do you? If you do, then you might have accidentally set a proxy setting that intereferes with cable connections like yours and mine...
I have a 3.5Mbt connection, and I think it takes just as long as yours to load! Not fair! Damn you COMCAST!!!!! *Wails into the sky*

Fozza

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, I dont get the X box appear. I just get text and nothing else. I can leave it on the page for hours and nothing appears, so can't be that its just not loaded yet.

I can goto other sites fine, pictures load, just seems to be these forums.

Fozza

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, that seems to be what the problem was, I usually try reading without loggin in. So problem fixed, I'll log in everytime from now on.

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: