• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Hi all, typing this from a laptop in Mandalay Bay...they have HDTVs in the bathroom!

I'll be here all week. Have fun, and try not to get in any flame wars while I'm gone ;)

Matt

A

Anonymous

Don't let the hookers slip you a mickey and steal all your money 8O

Louey

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just there this weekend! RDO really needs to arrange a vegas convention ... that or convince MACNA to host one there.

UnderGrad

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck at the tables! Maybe you can win enough to buy that Helfrechi pair from Len.

Some friends and I hope to have a road trip to las Vegas
Didn't you say that you're still in highschool? Hope you got some good IDs ;) . I'm 25 and still get carded all the time... [rolleyes]

Arlan

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hwa, that's a cool little diagram ya got going there. How are you goig to build that little trapezoidal overflow dealie? Also, why do your returns have strainers on them? Is the tee in the plumbing going to be a SCWD? How do you plan on having the drain enter the sump?

Louey,
Thanks for the tip. There's not much $ to steal though!

Len,
Good idea, so some WC folks can get to one.

Arlan,
I wish I had bet on the Kings game!

MB has a 12,200 g tank in their lobby! I think I saw two Achilles tang spawning in it. Cool!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I lost about $300 at the craps tables. I offset that by winning 18.50 on the Twolves-Nuggets game. A big shout out to Sprewell for choking and missing two straight free throws so my Nuggets could beat the spread. It's OK though b/c airfare, hotel, and dinner for 3 out of the 4 nights was paid for by my brother's company. I would have spent at least a grand on the trip if I had paid for stuff.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: