• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to RDO!

I sent JBJ an email Monday asking for retailers I might be able to contact about the cube and no response yet....

crod75

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I recently received a JBJ nano cube from Drsfostersmith.com. Their price was very reasonable and I have found them to be a very reputable company. I hope this helps you.

Zak

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be buying one from the Hidden Reef this weekend. Great store. How sure how their mailorder portion is, but if you live near Philly I highly recomend it.

airangel

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine from Dr Foster and Smith, came in no time at all (told me expect it Fri , Mon at the latest and I got the Wed prior). Was 99.99 plus 9.99 to ship less 5.00 using tv ad coupon you can check when you order...$104.98 or so for the entire package. Fed Ex brought it in one piece.
Good luck on wherever you get yours from.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya.
Try calling some saltwater specific fish stores in your area, I actually found a few that sold it. My favorite actually sold it for about as much as I could get it for online (due to shipping), so I bought it and just set it up this week! Go for it, yay 5% Nation of Nano Cube!

-good luck!
-me

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS sells it for 125.00 but then again they gouge pretty heavy on most items - MSRP is 99.99 I believe.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep same as my LFS. but shipping was about $20 for the internet one, so i just bought it at the LFS.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: