• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definately. Just got your post @ 10:40 tonite but Ill google around some to find that, mainly Id like to keep watching for smaller sized units that will mist. Would like to find one small enough to build a terrarium .75.

one with a timer like you mention is great for hitting the tank hard with a mist, and then letting up for viewing. It will look like a fresh rain every two hours __ !

One neat thing about these misters in particular is that they vibrate water flow with a super-sonic disk, also transporting suspended particles and compounds. There is no heating or condensation flow that would eliminate the salts and organics in the final stage, the 'rain' will carry fish waste and natural fertilizer to the plants in the surrounding terrarium. IMO a miniature sonic disk cloud pump is the best current advance in Terrarium products. They have actually been around quite a while, but were hard to find and not nearly as small as the Azoo design as far as I can tell.

Heres a recent shot of the reefbowl: This is the small 1gallon reef on the right side of my avatar.

Attachments

• rbaaaa9-3-03.jpg
    rbaaaa9-3-03.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 502
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, those are certainly something!

Are you going to come out with a book any time soon on Nano's or do you know of any good books on Nano's

I think they are incredible

Bryan

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks man! I don't actually know of any Nano books but I do know of two authors preparing to write one. I myself have never written anything that formal, and don't really have the backing (publishers) nor the writing experience to kick one out. Was kind of hoping one or more of these authors would work with me on a few of the finer points of Pico reefing---- such as methods of salinity control in the >3gallon system.

Jay, you there buddy? :)

Thanks Knuckle
Brandon M.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: