• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefs.org is proud to announce your new Nanos Forum moderators: Brandon and Matt!

If you've been a regular reader of this forum, we're confident these two need little introduction. With their extensive experiences with nano reefs and their commitment to our community, Brandon and Matt will assist Reefs.org in enhancing your experience in Nanos Forum.

Reefs.org thanks you for your participation in our community. Let Brandon and Matt know what they can do to improve the Nanos Forum.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright! <sm high fives Brandon and Matt> Very glad to hear this news! :D Congrats you guys!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol: :lol:

I'd just like to say thanks to the reefs.org staff, and especially to Brandon. Together we can make the nano forum, and reefs.org in general, a great place to find info.
Matt

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Matt, we have been conversing for a long time and its really a pleasure to be given the chance to work with you at Reefs.Org--SeaMaiden gracias gal Ive known you on here for some time now.

Theres no better place to get accurate information and get your tank seen by the reef savvy, this board is truly number 1.

much to learn from this site, I consider this a great opportunity.

Brandon M.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bleeding Blue":226nx482 said:
Congratulations guys. Your transformation into complete nerds is nearly complete. :D

Would you be upset if I simply commented by saying "Dick"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<sm, who is far too often distracted by the phallus>

Bleeding Blue

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, I would like to say that Brandon and Matt know more about small tanks than anyone else I know, and I think they do a great service to me and everyone else at RDO with their knowledge.

Second, I think I have had just about enough of all this pickle ribbing,

seamaiden":fr6jlraa said:
Would you be upset if I simply commented by saying "Dick"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<sm, who is far too often distracted by the phallus>

So without further adu, my avatar has been changed from a giant pickle, into Michael Jackson with a codpiece. I hope everyone is more comfortable with the sight of Michael Jackson in a codpiece. :D :D :D 8O

Mike

P.S. I really like using the word codpiece. It really flows of the tongue.

kimichan

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool. you are the nicest and most knowledgeable guys on the subject. and just because i know mutalipassi will read this, your new picture of jacko is straight gay. change it. if you need me to, i can send you some pics of my pimp ride, or some of myself if you are really in the mood. :wink:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: