• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Tuner_Guy

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, as most of you can tell i am new here, also in the aquatics section (3yrs). I have had huge aquariums all my life and am now settling down and starting to create my 15g nano reef tank. I am using a Jalli 15g bow front and sump rated at 75g. (It was the only thing lying around). Look for up coming pics, and any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated and accepted.
Thanks everyone, and sorry for the newbe post!!!

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tuner_Guy and

rdo_welcome.gif

:P

We are definitely looking forward to seeing pics of your tank! :)

Shane

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey how's those pics coming? If you can, we'd also like to see a couple setup pics as you build the system. Man I can think of what I would do with a 75 gallon sump on a nano! There would be some dense animal life in there to say the least. Id turn the 75 g tank into some kind of refugium which would feed the display animals in a nice ratio--15 gallons uptake versus 75 gallons refugium production!

Good luck on the design it will allow for some crazy aquscaping for sure

Brandon

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also like to see how your Jalli is progressing. I had the same tank you have a few months ago. It was a beauty until my temp controller failed to kick on and my tank boiled from the halide :?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: