• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I was just looking at you nano page and was wondering about the wire mesh rig you have holding up the light. Would you mind showing us an overall photo of it and tell us more about it? Thanks, Dan

A

Anonymous

11.jpg

12.jpg

All it is is a metal basket that I got at Ross. It had a lining in it for use as a drawer or something. There are similar things at all kins of stores in the housewares sections. Just find one to fit the top of your tank and cut out some of the front and side mesh for accessability (use a dremmel). I also velcroed some black fabric to the front and sides, and was gonna upgrade to some black acrylic, but never go around to it.

Matt - can you move this to the nano forum?

:mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Hmmm, I can move stuff already in the nano forum to other places, but not vice versa. I'll PM and admin.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have been assessed a late fee for taking so long to post this nano.

:)

Not only are the pictures very densely pixeled, but the tank's aquascaping and life support is exceptional. I don't think we have any other threads to reference Mangroves with pics--a valuable contribution.

B

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: