• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Bleeding Blue

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any actual experience, but it looks like a great light for a 10g, at a great price. I was advocating buying them for $96.

LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was just going to post the same post. 8O

i wonder if you can put the CSL power quag bulb in there. i dont know how true the spectrum is on the coralife bulbs....

anybody got any spectrum info....

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen so many good posts to hellolights I think Im gonna buy from there next time. I would certainly love to have a 10gallon with that quad setup. Never seen the coralife quad bulbs before upclose, but Im using their 9watt dayl. and actinics and they seem to be spot-on. Wish that quad was coming to me soon@!

Very good setup, good price agreed.

B

purple_tang2001

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, i bought the lights today, turned them on and let them burn in for a bit over my 6g eclipse. And i must say the 50/50 buld that came with it seemed to even each other out pretty good. Tryin to find a good moonlight source that i can somehow fit onto the canopy if there is one out there. Soon as i drill my closed loop and get it all pretty ill post some pics.

fishfanatic2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at the aqualights as a new lighting systemfor a 29 gal. They've got awesome wattage for a great price at hellolights.com. I'd love to see pics, since my tank needs an upgrade badly.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: